Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Crochet Christmas Trees!


Wow...I can't believe it's been this long since I blogged. I have been so busy! I am still working on those anniversary invitations with the expectation I will have them out in the mail by Friday!

I went to the CreativFestival in Toronto on Sunday and it was the bomb! There was so much to see, unfortunately, we couldn't take any pictures but I did end up buying a couple of funky balls of yarn and a few stamps.
Well I have managed to crochet a few of these little christmas trees up to make a scarf...they are so quick! I am going to be gluing the little pompoms on for decorations and haven't decided whether to cut out felt stars or just put a yellow pompom on the top? Then you just sew them all together and presto...a christmas tree scarf! I will post a pic when it is done!


Until next time xxoo Debbie

No comments:

Post a Comment