Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Craft Sale






Okay so I have been working on a bunch of stuff for the craft sale at my sons' High School. It is this Saturday. I have a few things done but only had a couple of weeks notice to get this stuff done. I would prefer to have more done but hey, there is always next year I guess? I have the coffee cozies and I tried to improve my cupcake scarf, I think I am loving this one much better. The other one was too small and after a couple of times playing around with the pattern, I have come up with the perfect size!! I also made a few coasters with a stamped image on them. I drew the picture of my potluck designs, scanned it and I am using these as price tags. Well wish me luck at the sale because I want to make enough money to go see New Moon on Saturday!!! I am so excited!
Until next time xxooDebbie

No comments:

Post a Comment