Wednesday, December 2, 2009

It's official....Christmas countdown!!

When I look at this picture, I think of the movie Christmas Vacation and the cat eating the lights...LOL....I took a quick picture and then took the lights away from him before he ended up like the cat in that movie!!!
We normall don't go cut down our tree until the first weekend in December, but with the Anniversary Party this weekend and every weekend booked until Christmas, we went out and got our tree on Sunday. It was very different this year, no girls with us and my youngest stayed home as he did not want to come? I think this is the first time in a long time that we cut down our tree without any snow or without it freezing!!

Ta Da....only Dillon and I decorated the tree this year...I think we did an amazing job!I just can't believe it is the Christmas season again...it seems like only a couple of months ago I took down all the Christmas decorations...this year has flown by way too quick! I am working on an art journal of the 10 things I want to accomplish in the year 2010....anybody have any "resolutions" they are contemplating for the New Year? I would love to know what everyone's goals are for next year!
Until next time...xxooDebbie






No comments:

Post a Comment