Friday, December 18, 2009

ONE MORE WEEK!!!

Okay besides looking tired in this picture (LOL)...I crocheted this cowl last night....I think I am enjoying doing some crocheting for a bit as the projects finish up a lot quicker than knitting. Although don't get me wrong...I still have many unfinished knitting projects on the go as well. I finished this just in time because it is sooooooooooooo cold outside....I hate the cold and I hate it even more year after year. I do believe I will be one of the snow birds that head down south every winter! hmmmm let's see only 15 or so more years to wait!!! hehehehe

Okay one week today and it's Christmas. I went out this morning and got some more gifts. I am heading out tomorrow to finish up...regardless I am finishing tomorrow...omg note to self, do not plan an anniversary party for 150 people a couple of weeks before Christmas???

Until next time.... xxooDebbie

No comments:

Post a Comment