Monday, January 25, 2010

Monday Weigh-In

Well again I am the same weight! I think I have mastered maintaining my weight, now if I could just get a handle on losing it, it would be great! I suppose I shouldn't complain too much after the weekend I had?? We all went to Mallory's for dinner on Saturday and we had a great time. Dinner was fabulous and I made my famous lemon/raspberry tart (hmmm wonder why I haven't lost any weight??LOL). It was so great spending some family time with just our 4 kids (plus significant others). After dinner we played Cranium. I am looking forward to doing it again...(hint hint Mallory...anytime you wanna make dinner, it is fine with me). LOL

I am suppose to be working today but the computer system was down, so I had some down time as well. I thought I would be productive and made this cupcake wrist warmer to match my cupcake scarf.

Dinner Saturday Night!



The famous lemon/raspberry tart!



I hope everyone had a great weekend! Here's to a more successful weight loss week for me!
Until next time xxooDebbie




3 comments:

  1. I can't wait for big & fun family dinners like that with all my kids!!!! Looks so fun! I've never played Cranium but I always hear that it's so fun. And eeeek! Love those arm warmers!!! I can't wait until your etsy opens. Have I mentioned that before??? HAHA
    Happy Monday!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am absolutely dieing to have one of your cupcake scarfs!!! I love them!!!!! You make the cutest stuff!!!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay
    P.S. Family dinners are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *drool* Your cupcake stuff is so adorable! I need some cute wrist warmers like that here, it's freezing! CUTENESS!!!

    xo
    Cat

    ReplyDelete