♥♥HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY WEEKEND!!
I have been seeing all these blogs about how couples met. Well seeing Mark and I are a little unconventional, I thought I would leave that for another post, maybe an anniversary post or something. I will however list 5 things I love about my husband...
1. I love that my husband puts my needs before his.
2. I love how my husband writes me a little love note every morning before he leaves for work...every day now for almost 23 years!!!
3. I love that my husband phones me from work every day to tell me he loves me.
4. I love that my husband walks through the door at the end of the day and the first thing he does is kiss me hello.
5. I love that my husband tells me the only reason he was put on this earth was to make me happy! (true story!)
Oh and I was so inspired this morning over Valentine's day, this is my #2 challenge for granny square of the week...yes I know it is a heart but it still counts!
What are everyone's plans for this Valentine's weekend? Mark and I are going on a double date tomorrow night, out for dinner and to go see Valentine's Day the movie. Then on Sunday, OMG Mark actually phoned a restaurant a few weeks back and made reservations! Blew my mind. So we will be going out for dinner on Sunday as well. I can just imagine Monday Weigh In?? YIKES!
I hope everyone has a ♥ filled weekend!
Until next time xxooDebbie ♥