Thursday, May 6, 2010

Is it Friday yet???

This week is dragging on...it totally feels like Friday to me? I have been so busy these last couple of weeks, you would think that time would fly, but quite the opposite! I have been a bad blogger. I sit down at night to relax and bring out my laptop and go blog hopping. I see some people actually blog everyday!!!! How is this possible? As I like to keep my blog on a more personal level, if I blogged everyday I think most people would fall asleep at their computers with the ins and outs of my boring life? Well just to update you, our anniversary was wonderful...we spent the whole day together, just the two of us!!! Dinner was fabulous, we ate at a little place called Big Daddy's in the voodoo lounge...big comfy chairs with a fireplace...(very romantic and intimate). Mamma Mia was really good! It was a great day!!

I found this while blog hopping and of course I forgot to get the source where it came from? Anyway, I LOVE it!!! If I ever see it anywhere, I definitely have to get it and hang it on my wall!!
So I took yesterday off work (my boss rocks!! hehehe)..I painted this one wall in my little dungeon I like to call my office/craft room about 2 years ago! Yesteday I finally glued on my picket fence..I love it!!! (random posts-being a procrastinator....hmmm I guess so?) Well since quitting my job 3.5 years ago and working from home, my house has never been messier...you would think being home everyday I would get a chance to clean and tidy up...NO...I seem to be stuck at my computer and don't have time for anything!! So hence the day off work yesterday to try and make sense of my room...I seriously don't know how I work in these conditions.
I have realized that my daughter's old bedroom is not big enough for all my craft stuff and with the bed I put in there, I have come to the conclusion that I will leave it as a "spare bedroom", something I haven't had for almost 25 years! Which leaves me with my dungeon craft room. I started cleaning yesterday and didn't realize how big a job it was!!! I already have 2 garbage bags full!!! I went and bought some paint yesterday to finish the other walls (of course now I can't match up the blue because I painted over 2 years ago) so I bought a green to match. I bought some storage stuff and hopefully by the end of the weekend I will have it finished and post some pics for you as I am way too embarassed to post before pictures!! LOL!!! Maybe with the paint and some organization, I can get inspired to do more crafts!!?? We will see! Of course, I will probably be too exhausted to do anything by the time I am finished this big job!!!
I hope everyone is having a great week!
Until next time xxooDebbie

3 comments:

  1. Yes, you need that sign! ;)
    Your wall painting looks sooo beautiful! Great job!!! Hope your day goes by quickly so that Friday will be here!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that sign!! too cute!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sign is so cute and I hope you can find it.
    Your wall looks so good. I love the touch with the fence.


    I am so so happy you did not have those markers. I love mine so I figured since you love markers you would too.

    Did you eat all your chocolate? heehee

    i hope you had a great Mother's day!

    ReplyDelete