Friday, May 28, 2010

Sex and the City 2!!!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far and TGIF!!! We are heading up to the trailer again today but I am super excited for Sunday!!! Me and my girls are heading out to get pedicures and then going to see Sex and the City 2!!! (my mother's day gift). I have seen each episode of every season about 20x each!! I have the first movie on my ipod...so I guess you would say I am a bit of a fan!!! LOL!


My mother's day gift last year was tickets to go see Sugarland!! Three days before the concert they cancelled......sooooooo we are going next Friday!!! I am soooooooooooo excited!!! The last concert I was at was the Backstreet Boys with my daughters...LOL!!!
What concerts have you seen recently or who would you really love to see perform???
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!
Until next time xxooDebbie

No comments:

Post a Comment