Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Busy Weekend!

I got Happy Mail on Friday!!! I love everything....thanks so much Julie...I hope you get my goodies soon!
Well my son had his prom for Grade 12 on Friday night...wow...I can't believe it! I was at the Sugarland concert so I told Mark to take lots of pics for me...of course I am going to spare you all the pics he took! lol
He went with his two buddies and this is how they arrived...hehehe

My son wore a tuxedo t-shirt, blazer, black dress pants and high cut black sneakers...LOL!

Contratulations Dillon!
Mallory and I on the Go Train on our way to Toronto! We were trying to figure out the last time I was on the train and it was 13 years ago!

We stopped at the Pickle Barrel for dinner. Yummy food!!!

Having a drink before we head over to the concert!

In our seats...thank goodness...I don't think I have walked so much in forever!!!

Yah...Sugarland!!! George Canyon opened up for them and it was a great night! Thanks Mallory for the wonderful day/night!!
I hope everyone had a great weekend!
Until next time xxooDebbie

6 comments:

  1. Oh wow! That looks like so much fun! That's cute how your son and friends arrived to prom. They are always trying to invent new creative ways to outdo each other huh?

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the prom pictures and looks like you had a blast at the concert!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your son's prom attire!!!! hehe That's so great! Glad you had a great time at the concert! So fun!!! Hope you have a wonderful day today!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol your sons prom attire is awesome!!! love all the cute happy mail :D
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  5. You and Mallory look like sisters! See??? You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your son looks great !!

    Oh my goodness is that a cupcake stamp? What great happy mail! I still need to send you my little find I picked up.

    Looks like you guys had a great time on the train and at the concert. i need some girl time--;(

    gina

    ReplyDelete