Friday, June 11, 2010

I'm Inked!!!

Well the votes are in and the winner is.....drumroll please...hehehehe...everyone seemed to like the second one better and after careful consideration, I thought I should go with the larger font so it doesn't blob all together as I get older..hehehehe

It really wasn't that bad...a couple of times the pain shot right up and tingled my arm!
My little doodle coming to life!
Almost done!

Ta Da!!! I love it! Now I have one of my little doodles on me for life!
I hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!
Until next time xxooDebbie

8 comments:

  1. YAY!!!! that is so awesome! I love how it turned out :) Great choice!! Now I'm really in the mood to get inked again!! Hope you have an awesome weekend!!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks sooo great! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks great....now i have the urge again too
    LMAO, i will have to wait...........
    bummer for me
    ttyl
    karalyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. I turned out perfect! I'm sure seeing it will inspire you always! :)

    xo's
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely, now you have yarn with you where ever you go! (That's a good thing!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome! love it and that is in the same spot as my sparrow.

    ReplyDelete