Friday, September 10, 2010

Summer Reading!

Well I am back from holidays and the boys are back in school...I absolutely hate having to set an alarm clock!! I have always felt like September was like "new year's" fresh starts and all. We are heading to Florida in 161 days and I definitely need to get some weight off along with improving my strength etc. I have a friend who has recently moved back to my area who has lost 125 pounds and she has agreed to be my walking partner!! Well today is the first day of my walking regimen...we did almost 5000 steps this morning!! I am hoping having a partner in crime might motivate me to keep moving!!

Well I would have to say I spent most of my summer reading...I have never been a reader...in school when we used to have to do book reports, I would read the back cover and make my report from that, or I would pick a book someone else had read and ask them about the book and do my report...LOL! I hated reading...now all of a sudden in the past 2 years or so, I read all the time?

Books I have read this summer:

1. Wildwater Walking Club - Claire Cook
2. Knit in comfort - Isabel Sharpe
3. A summer affair - Elin Hinderbrand
4. The castaways - Elin Hilderbrand
5. The Blue Bistro - Elin Hilderbrand
6. Barefoot - Elin Hilderbrand
7. The Island - Elin Hilderbrand

As you can see I have found a new favourite author....worth checking out these books!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!
Until next time xxooDebbie

No comments:

Post a Comment