Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Cupcake overload!!

I am having a cupcake overload with these orders and if anyone knows me or has read my blog, you all know I suffer from ADHD when it comes to crafts...so....of course I have been working on other things as well??? I don't know why I do this to myself...I think I like to work well under pressure maybe?? LOL!
I am halfway done the cupcakes...42 of them done...42 more to go!!! YIKES!!!!
I have no clue what made me decide to make these little mitts, other than how adoreable are they? I guess they will be new additions to my tree?

Santa hat for a baby? Wishful thinking? hehehe...I guess I will just put it away and hope for one day? lol!!!!

Okay just practicing with the crocheting but again...a baby hat? Maybe I am trying to send signals to my girls??? hehehehe (just kidding girls... or am I?) lol!!!!
I hope everyone is having a great week and getting their Christmas things together. I have my tree up, inside of house decorated, doing the cookie thing on Monday with Mallory....is there something missing...oh yes...SHOPPING!!!! Oh my goodness, I have no clue where the time is going...I have the 16th booked off to go shopping...nothing like leaving it to the last minute??? I have never been so busy in a November/December before?
Until next time xxooDebbie

2 comments: