Monday, September 28, 2009

Sock Monkey

Well we headed up to the trailer Saturday afternoon for the night. It was pretty quiet in there. We are going up for Thanksgiving weekend (2 weeks) as they have halloweenweekend! Everyone decorates their trailers/tents, etc. and the kids dress up and do the trick or treat thing. We went last year and I bought candy for 150 kids and ran out!! They also have a potluck dinner and the owners of the campground make a turkey and mashed potatoes and everyone brings a side dish..it was delicious last year and am looking forward to it again this year...gets me out of making Thanksgiving dinner!

On our way back yesterday we stopped at Michaels and I ended up buying this pattern and some wool to try and knit a sock monkey...I don't know if I can do it but I am up for the challenge!

With my girls leaving next month, I have to try and look on the bright side of things. My son Dillon will now get his own room which he is so happy about and now it frees up one more room! My craft room!!!! Right now my office/craft room is just off the laundry room and I am feeling claustrophobic...I have a tiny space to "craft"and I am going to move everything up to the spare bedroom...now what to paint the walls like, how to decorate, etc.

Someone sent me this link a while ago and have kept it because if I ever win the lottery.....I want one of these!!!

http://scrappinconnie.typepad.com/photos/scrappin_shed/index.html

Make sure you look at all the pics! It is amazing!

Until next timexxooDebbie

No comments:

Post a Comment