Tuesday, February 9, 2010

I love watermelon!

In the hopes that the nicer weather comes soon, I made a watermelon scarf...the picture doesn't really do it justice but if you look closely I actually crocheted beads on as the little seeds...I got the pattern from http://www.gegecrochet.blogspot.com/


I am so excited that Ashley made me a blog button....look to the left! Isn't it the cutest thing ever.....Thanks so much Ashley, I really appreciate it!!!!

Has anyone come up with an idea for the knitting contest yet? I am drawing a blank!!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!
Until next time xxoo Debbie

3 comments:

  1. ahhh your watermelon scarf is so pretty!!!!! such cute details! Im still drawing a blank about what you could make too!
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I love your blog button, whats the code so I can put it on my page?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lindsay...she didn't give me a code. I just copied and saved then added pic and linked it to my site!

    ReplyDelete