Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Random Facts Wednesday

Random Facts:

1. I do not like wine...interestingly enough I do like champagne.
2. I took an aromatherapy course once, I love scents!
3. I have moved 25+ times in my life.
4. Potato chips (or anything salty) is my downfall. I could eat a bag of chips every night if they didn't make you gain weight.
5. I am addicted to rubber stamps.

My name is Debbie and I am a stampaholic. The following pictures are not for the faint of heart.


These are my bella stamps. I have so many that they all don't fit in the binder anymore and I have had to start putting them on my stamping wall.


More stamps...all of the tins on the left hand side are full of stamps!

and more stamps....

yes you guessed it...even more stamps....

my wall of stamps....

all of the CD cases are full of stamps...the basket is full of stamps....

The Angel Company stamps....

Oh and let's not forget Stampin' Up stamps....
Yes I know I have a problem...the first step is admitting you have a problem...LOL!!! I think I need a bigger house???
Until next time xxooDebbie









3 comments:

  1. wow! I wish I had your stamp supply! I only have a small box of them. You really love your stamps! :) I love all the different ways you stored them, they are great!

    xoxo,
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have a massive amount lady!!!! I thought I had a bunch, I am really starting to get into stamping myself. Maybe one day I will have a nice big collection too!! :) Did you ever find out how much it would cost for the stamp?
    xoxo,
    Lindsay

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! That's A LOT of stamps!!! I sold SU for over 6 years! I had TONS too but have since gotten rid of most of them. Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete