Monday, February 22, 2010

Monday Weigh-In

Okay so I am now back to square one! I am back to my starting weight in January! Up 2.5 pounds! It was bound to happen I suppose. So what I have decided to do is dust off the cobwebs off my recumbent bike and everyday I am going to log how many miles I bike. I will log how many miles every Monday weigh-in and hopefully by adding some exercise it will help!

I so want the nice weather to come!!! I am so sick of winter :( As I am writing this blog entry it is snowing outside and apparently we are in for a big storm. My neighbor and I have decided to go walking everyday once the weather gets nicer. Maybe having a "buddy system" will help? Come on spring!!!!
Until next time xxooDebbie

2 comments:

  1. I'm right there with ya! I can't wait for the warmer weather to go walking and just be active outside in the sunshine!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep smilin' Debbie ... you are beautiful and you can do this!!! We're in this fight together, and once winter is over we'll walk all this weight off!

    ReplyDelete