Wow it's Wednesday again! This year is just flying. I am so happy today because there is a hint of spring in the air. The sun is shining and the birds are chirping and I know spring is just around the corner!!! whoot whoot!!
1. I have 3 tattoos. I got my first one when I was 30. My second one, my oldest daughter and I got matching ones. The third is similar to my youngest daughter only mine is on a much larger scale! (the whole outside of my calf) hehehe..I am itching to get another one!
2. I got my appendix out when I was 6.
3. I love, love, love Sex and the City. I have seen the whole series about 6+ times over. Saw the first movie with my daughters and I am so excited to see the second one. We are making it a mother/daughters night out again!
4. I definitely do not have a "green thumb". I kill everything plant-like. Try as I might to make my house look nice with plants, I fail! :( Mark is in charge of our flowerbed at the trailer...hehehe
5. Even though my doodle share is popcorn, I really don't like popcorn.