Monday, April 26, 2010

Family Pics!!!

I hope everyone had a great weekend? We had everyone over this weekend to celebrate the birthdays. We tried to get some "family pictures". I bought a beautiful frame on Boxing Day and it is hanging on my livingroom wall with the pictures that came with it...LOL!!! I thought wouldn't it be great to get all of us together for some pictures so I can take the family I don't know out of the frame and put my family in it.....but.....after this experience, I realize why we haven't had professional family portraits done since 1992...LOL...
My four little babies...lol!!!
I thought this wasn't too bad of a picture until I saw Dillon with the fingers over his brother's head!
What are they doing to Mallory???

Cody looks so impressed!

What's so funny Tiffany??

As you can see, it was a little hard to get everyone to cooperate....we had fun anyway...!!!! I see the dogs had to get in on the action as well!!!
Until next time xxooDebbie

3 comments:

  1. I think they're so great! I love the last one with everybody laughing and the first family one, even with the bunny ears! ;) Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they are wonderful!!!!

    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the pics makes great memories.


    I received your happy mail today--:D thank you so much I love everything. The imagine wall word is going in my living room!! thank you again--gina

    p.s let me know if you get yours. I hope you like what I got you. gina

    ReplyDelete