Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!


My last craft post of the year 2009! I am really beginning to like crocheting...this little number took me only an hour while I watched my soap yesterday. I am going to try and finish the other one today. Hubby wants me to make him a pair in black!
Wow tomorrow is 2010...I can't believe this year is already gone. I really can't believe that it has been 10 years since 2000! I can remember it like it was yesterday. The boys were only 4 and 7 and it was their first New Year's that they actually stayed up until midnight.
Well since we moved back to this area from Ottawa in 1993 I have been spending New Year's with my mom and her husband. We have a fondue, play some games and then watch the ball drop at midnight, have a glass of champagne and go to bed. This year my mother has cancelled and I am at a loss of what to do? Cody said he wants the fondue regardless so I guess we are going to have the fondue, maybe play Wii and watch the ball drop, have champagne and go to bed! LOL! What is everybody else doing for New Year's?
Well I hope everyone has a wonderful New Year's and that 2010 is filled with health, wealth and happiness for everyone!
Until nex time xxooDebbie

No comments:

Post a Comment