Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Mamma Mia!

Well I hope everyone had a great Christmas...we sure did! I got the wii system and a couple of games to go with it and a tasimo coffee maker so my coffee will be ready in a few seconds in the morning which is a good thing as I am definitely not a morning person! My hubby totally blew my mind on Christmas as he actually went out and thought of this all on his own and if you knew my hubby, you would be amazed too, as he has to have a list every year. Well he got us tickets to see Mamma Mia! They are coming to Toronto in April and he made sure he got the tickets for May 1st (our anniversary)...WOW!!! I am still in shock! LOL

I have been working on a journal/planner for 2010 and I am not really sure what I am doing but I am sure I will figure it out. Here are a couple of my sections I have completed so far...definitely think this is going to be a thick one.

This is the section for my knitting patterns that I come across!

This section is for all my great ideas...LOL! I think when I am finally finished I am going to have about 8 or 9 sections...will keep you updated as I finish them.
Well still working on my 10 things to accomplish for 2010...will be posting that on January 1. I think this will be a great year!
Until next time xxooDebbie


2 comments:

  1. Very cute! I love these pages! I recognize the Red Velvet (Elsie) designs.... which kit was this? I bought the 2010 planner kit but this doesn't look familiar. Super cute!

    By the way, I love the name of your blog. I was trying to decide on a name for my blog and handmade items recently, and using "potluck" in the title was on my list too. Who doesn't love a good potluck? And you're not limited as to what to offer. I see you paint and crochet (and I've only been here a few minutes... maybe you do other crafts too). Great name! (get that shop going! you ARE good enough!!!)

    ReplyDelete